This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Top 5 Sci-Fi Hunks

With Comic Con fast approaching, here's a top 5 for your enjoyment, this week the top 5 Sci-fi hunks. I'm leaving the lst five open to your suggestions:


5. Lex Luther aka Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville) - most people will go for the obvious choice of Clark Kent (Tom Welling), and although I think Tom plays a brilliant Clark Kent, I find Michael's Lex slighty more appealing.


4. John Winchester aka Jeffery Dean Morgan (Supernatural) - most people will know Jeffery for his brilliant Denny Duquette in Grey's Anatomy but my friend and I first spotted him in Supernatural playing Sam & Dean's father. I'm still waiting for the day when he comes back from the dead, Grey's Anatomy style! Anyone else think he looks a bit like Robert Downey Jnr?


3. Dean Winchester aka Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) - I was first alerted to Jensen in Smallville playing Lana Lang's boyfriend Jason Teague. As Dean he plays a burget loving demon chaser with a love for the ladies.


2. Eric Northman aka Alexander SkarsgÄrd (True Blood)- I'll admit although I'm a sucker (see what I did there!) for long hair I didn't find Vampire Eric that appealing, until I saw those mighty arms and then the hair was (thank god) cut. Now move over Vampire Bill cos Eric is in town!


1. Mick St. John aka Alex O'Loughlin (Moonlight)- I'm sure many of you will agree that Alex deserves to be the top of this chart. Although Moonlight was a short lived TV show, Alex captured the hearts of many female sci-fi fans and was the most exciting vampire to hit our screens since Angel.

So who do you think should be added to this list?



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails