This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Countdown to Grey's Anatomy Epic Season Finale - Spolier Alert

We are only one day away from the Grey's Anatomy epic double episode season finale. After last year's dramatic cliffhanger between George and Izzie (which was ruined by the interviews the actors did with the American press over the Summer)I have been left pondering how Shona Rimes could possibly top it..that is until I saw this sneak peek at the first 10 minutes of the episode.

I was left with a jaw that literally dropped to the floor, and am now counting down the days until I can finally see the exciting episode. If you don't think you can cope with only watching 10 minutes and having to wait for the rest of the episode then look away now, but I expect it won't be as much of a cliff hanger as the last 10 minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails