This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Sunday 9 January 2011

Disney's 3D Legacy


Now I was very naughty and didn't get round to writing a review of Tron Legacy when I went to see it. I'm sure you're not interested in what I thought, as if you're reading this you've probably already seen it. But Tron Legacy is a film that was made for 3D. Filming for 3D is becoming more popular than ever and Disney certainly has a lot lined up.


The first film to follow Tron Legacy is Tangled, which also marks the 50th film from the House of Mouse. I'm looking forward to seeing Tangled as Zachary Levi, star of Chuck provides the voice of Flynn Rider.

Other Disney 3D films to look forward to include:
  • Mars Needs Mums (April 2011)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (May 2011)
  • Cars 2 (July 2011)
  • Spy Kids 4 (August 2011)
  • Fright Night (September 2011)
  • The Avengers (May 2012)
  • Monsters Inc. 2 (December 2012)
I'll be keen to see how these films work in PR. I'm a big fan of 3D, when it's done right. Some 3D is so subtle that you forget it actually is 3D. Avatar and Alice in Wonderland are two films that I've been impressed with to-date so let's see if anything can compete with those...

Tangled is in cinemas on 28th November, Tron is still in selected cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails