This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Alex O'Loughlin is coming back

I know I'm British and shouldn't really say this, but I love American TV shows. Of course we produce great shows too but every September see's a whole new line up of TV shows across the pond. One of these shows, which I'm confident will get pick up for a full season (and hopefully make it's make over here) is the remake of Hawaii Five-0. This remake stars Alex O'Loughlin, the Australian actor who has a mass global following (including myself), but to the masses has been genuinely unknown until his recent role starring alongside Jennifer Lopez in The Back Up Plan (see below yummy pic).


O'Loughlin first won fans playing Vampire detective Mick St John in the brilliant Moonlight. If you haven't seen Moonlight you must, sadly it was cancelled short of a full season, but only months before the Twilight craze started...if only they kept it up. Anyway, many like myself still hold out hope that it will get renewed (The CW network are playing it to fill the void of the Vampire Diaries this summer), but at the moment O'Loughlin is tied up in Hawaii Five-O.


After the fail of O'Loughlin's previous show Three Rivers, a medical drama set around a transplant hospital (Don't even bother watching this unless you just want to see Alex), I've been keeping everything crossed for Hawaii Five-0 show since it's announcement late last year, and from the sneak peek (below) I've just seen, I am expecting great things. Luckily CBS know a grea thing when they see it, and they have be trying to find a successful show for O'Loughlin. This could finally be the successful show Alex O'Loughlin needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails