This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Monday 7 June 2010

Gleeful Flash Mob

As this week sees the last episode of this season's Glee in the States (sadly next week for us Brits) I've been on browsing the web getting my 'Gleek fix' and stumbled across this brilliant video of a Glee flash mob in Rome.



Now who's with me in doing a UK flash mob? A little S.A.F.E.T.Y Dance maybe...?

2 comments:

  1. Uh, OF COURSE I'M IN!!!! Where and when???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Geoff is in too. Think we need way more than three people though, maybe we should suggest details on Twitter and see if we can get enough people! Everyone needs to learn the routine to SAFETY Dance though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails