This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Wednesday 15 September 2010

From Superhero to Cheerleaders


Tom Welling is already preparing to hang up his cape as Clark Kent (Not that we've seen him wear it yet) by producing new CW Network show Hellcats. I have to say I expected your typical cheerleading drama, but I was pleasently surprised.

Firstly it focuses around colleague students rather than high schoolers, and the 'bitch fight' at the start between the head cheerleader and indie chick does not follow the preticability of them becoming arch enemies. I'm not sure however if Ashley Tisdale's character will get annoying

It won't fill the void that Smallville will leave at the end of this epic final season, but for a seaon pilot I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next episode.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails