This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Monday 6 December 2010

No Ordinary Family jumps across the pond


This one's for all my UK readers. If you've been reading about a new sci-fi show called No Ordinary Family (see my earlier post on the show) then fear not as it is coming to digital channel Watch from 11th January 2011! Think of it as a light heartened Heroes, except their a family that were one day normal, and the next day no so normal. With a dad that creates e-fits in a police station, a scientist mum and two teenagers this show has plenty of drama, comedy and action to keep you entertained.

I've seen a few episodes ahead and from what I've seen it looks to be a promising show so add it to your New Year's list of things to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails