This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Monday 18 October 2010

No ordinary sci-fi comedy


There have been so many good new and continued TV shows this season that I've tried to cut a few out (I'm sure I'll pick them back up during the summer season when there's less on) but last week I actually added a new show. I saw the previews for No Ordinary Family and thought as a fan of superhero films and shows that I would check it out. And I was pleased with what I saw. It's a little bit Heroes, how did they get their powers, trying to understand them, etc but it also has an element of comedy (particularly in Michael Chiklis' attempts to use his powers for good, falling off buildings, etc).

It's a show that I'm interested on seeing where it will go, but with other new brilliant shows like The Event to watch it sadly hasn't made it to the top of my list yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails