This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Sunday 31 October 2010

Glee vs. X Factorween



Happy Halloween people. After a week of Halloween entertainment the day has finally arrived. Glee and X Factor both used the spooky celebration to perform spellbinding songs, but who put in the best effort for their 'costumes'? Here are a few best picks...

Shakespeare's new sister
Who you calling a Gleek?
I'm just quirky me
Let's do the time warp again
An intense thrill
Ready for the show?
I serenade the ladies

This quiff don't come easy you know
I put a spell on you
Don't mess with us
I think the Glee crew win hands down, after all they did have a few shirtless guys...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails