This blog has moved

I have moved Sci-Fi Drama Queen to Wordpress. Please visit http://scifidramaqueen.wordpress.com where you will find all the same content and more!

Monday 25 October 2010

Scream Again


As it’s Halloween this week, and keeping in the spirit of my last post how could I not reference the ultimate Halloween series (note this applied to my generation, others may disagree) that is Scream?

And after the sad news that Courtney Cox and David Arquette have separated, announced before the latest film from the franchise where they met and fell in love. Scream 4 won’t be around until 15th April 2011, but as its Halloween I’m sharing some teaser posters and pictures with you. One of these posters seems to show McDreamy actor Patrick Dempsey in the latest edition (he was a detective in Scream 3) but I can’t see him in the cast list on IMDB. From what I remember he was the bad guy in the third one and didn’t survive. I think it is time for me to go back and watch the Scream trilogy to remind myself!

Enjoy these pictures at your peril! More posts on Halloween TV shows to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails